Friday, November 13, 2009

Eight Weeks Old

Cora Leigh was 8-weeks old on Wednesday! It's so hard to believe that her 2-month birthday is on Monday. She has grown and changed so much in the last few weeks. She is much more interactive now. She smiles quite a bit, especially when she's getting her diaper changed. We let her sleep in her crib for the first time last Friday. I think it was definitely harder for Jeremy and I than it was for her. She slept really well! She's been going anywhere between 5 and 6.5 hours between feedings at night now. That means I've been getting 4-5.5 hours of straight sleep! (That is when the cat isn't keeping me up, but that's a different story...) This morning when I went to feed her at 5 AM, she looked up at me and just smiled - it was so precious.

Last weekend, my mom, dad, and sister all came up to visit. We had a really fun time. It was the first Mom and Dad had seen her since she wasn't quite 2 weeks old, so she had changed a lot! I didn't do as well getting pictures of our guests this visit - mostly just pics of Cora Leigh. Here are some of the best ones that we've gotten since Halloween.

Cora snuggling with Daddy



Diaper change smiles!



Looking a little crazy...but happy. :)



Cora Leigh's first night in her crib



After Diaper Change



Big yawn!



Cora Leigh on her activity mat. She accidentally grabbed the monkey and held on to him for a long time!



She is not amused.



Cute smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment