Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More fun with Cora Leigh



In the past week, Cora Leigh has discovered her feet. Now every time, without exception, that I change her diaper, she grabs her feet! She has successfully put them in her mouth from time to time. :)

She is getting to be more and more active and fun! She seems to be such a happy baby which makes a momma feel good. Here are some more recent pics of our growing girl.

Almost every afternoon, she spends some time in her Bumbo seat while I work on dinner. I love these little jeans!





We had an empty RC Cola bottle waiting to be taken to the recycling can that Cora spotted and was determined to get. It was the biggest bottle she'd ever seen! :) And as an aside, I had forgotten how good RC Cola was! I just bought it because it was on sale.





Jeremy and I also celebrated our 6-year wedding anniversary last Saturday, on March 6th. Laura Probus was nice enough to watch Cora Leigh for us while we went to play some disc golf! We had a really fun time together. It was really nice to get out and get some fresh air. God blessed us with a beautiful day! Jeremy actually played pretty well considering how long it's been. I scored about 10 strokes higher than my usual score, and my usual score is nothing to brag about. I just like to think of all the exercising I got in with all those extra throws!





Here's a pic of Cora in her swing. I put her in there while I was taking the dog outside after we got back from our disc golf trip. When I came back in, she was stretching her arms out trying to grab the little lambs on the mobile. It was so cute! But of course, she stopped when I got the camera out. :)



And the last picture is of Cora Leigh on Sunday morning. She looked so cute in her little jumper and bright pink shoes! We also got a cute video of Cora in one of her excited moods the other day that you'll see at the bottom of the page.



1 comment:

  1. Cora Leigh's at such a fun age...and it keeps getting better. Crawling stage was the best! We're dealing with a little attitude behind the words "no" and "mine" lately...but otherwise Addie's my little hyper sweetheart:-)

    It's hard to believe you and Jeremy have already been married six years!!! Congratulations!!! Dale and I are approaching ten in July.

    ReplyDelete